Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pudding Pimp - The Beginning

After moving to Australia in September 2009 for sunshine fun and a better life, am beginning to feel a little cheated. I can't argue with the beautiful weather, the glorious surroundings it's just the work/life balance I am having trouble adjusting to.

Back in the UK my hours were a strict 9-5:30, here they can be anything from 7:30am - 6pm or later, my job is just crazy busy all the time, so I love to come home unwind with a cook book and enjoy my love of everything edible.

My sweet tooth means I love anything to do with puddings and especially chocolate, but here in Australia I am trying to broaden my horizon and bake cook more and more savory dishes. At the moment I'm going through an Italian fad, but also want to top up on my Asian themed cooked.

Well that's a little about me, this blog is mainly about my baking triumphs and of course disasters, not everything is always going to turn out as I planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment